In many areas of public policy there is pressure on legislators and regulators to take action when the speed of change, often technological, has left laws far behind.
- 3 days ago - Election campaign lessons for marketers: money well spent and wasted - 3 Comments
- 6 days ago - NSW Budget shows need for stamp duty overhaul - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - Don’t let tech investment eat your organisation - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - What scams abound, comes around - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - KPMG responds to GDP figures. Rate cuts could have been more aggressive - 0 Comment