The biggest contributor to the $7.5 billion rebound in company tax collections from 2015-16 was the mining, energy and water sector, which contributed more than 75 percent of the additional tax.
- 14 hours ago - Automotive Industry enters ‘perfect storm’ of change and uncertainty - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - A Tale of Two Cities: Melbourne property market to recover before Sydney - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - Digital transformation top of mind for business leader: KPMG Outlook 2019 - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - Tis the season to be jolly… Jolly cautious that is. I’ve been ‘Spoofed’ and had my data stolen - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - MYEFO optimistic but Australia needs to stay the course on fiscal discipline - 0 Comment