The ATO estimates that for 2014-15 the net individual income tax gap attributable to salary / wage earners and investors was $8.76 billion, or 6.4 percent.
- 1 day ago - Deeper and more meaningful customer segmentation – marketing’s forgotten tribes - 1 Comment
- 4 days ago - Economic growth slows but ‘per capita recession’ talk is unhelpful - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - Tipping the balance on International Women’s Day - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - ‘Social licence’ remains key in ASX Corporate Governance overhaul - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - KPMG Chief Economist Brendan Rynne comments on latest GDP figures - 0 Comment