It’s not surprising that whilst most countries in Europe are positive about their future, in the UK, confidence dropped from 83 percent in 2017 to 68 percent this year.
- 3 hours ago - National Agriculture Day: looking at production beyond the farm gate - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Climate change: The effects have already arrived for insurers - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Winds of change. More Zombie companies rising with the 2 speed economy - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - University degrees pay dividends for men, but women still trail - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Innovation at a cross-roads. Industrial revolution marked by the cyber-physical - 0 Comment