When I was at school, Australian history started with Abel Tasman in 1642 and Captain Cook in 1770. From our text books these were the “civilised” people who “found” our country – although I always wondered how something could be found if it wasn’t technically “lost” in the first place.
- 9 hours ago - After a decade of success stories, has the tourism industry become over reliant on social media? - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - “No new taxes on Superannuation”. Self-managed funds hope for stability - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Why were the “quiet Australians” missed in the election pre-polls? - 11 Comments
- 6 days ago - Franking credits: government still needs to offset revenue losses - 1 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - With risk comes opportunity in mining - 0 Comment