When I was at school, Australian history started with Abel Tasman in 1642 and Captain Cook in 1770. From our text books these were the “civilised” people who “found” our country – although I always wondered how something could be found if it wasn’t technically “lost” in the first place.
- 1 day ago - Deeper and more meaningful customer segmentation – marketing’s forgotten tribes - 1 Comment
- 4 days ago - Economic growth slows but ‘per capita recession’ talk is unhelpful - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - Tipping the balance on International Women’s Day - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - ‘Social licence’ remains key in ASX Corporate Governance overhaul - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - KPMG Chief Economist Brendan Rynne comments on latest GDP figures - 0 Comment