The objective of single buyer schemes is to allow customers to benefit from a competitive price for electricity without having to shop around.
- 1 day ago - “No new taxes on Superannuation”. Self-managed funds hope for stability - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Why were the “quiet Australians” missed in the election pre-polls? - 11 Comments
- 3 days ago - Franking credits: government still needs to offset revenue losses - 1 Comment
- 1 week ago - With risk comes opportunity in mining - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Australia’s Intelligent Automation: Failure to Launch? - 0 Comment