Uttering the phrase “political correctness” in the workplace is not a good way to make friends. Few people are interested in being lectured by the “PC police”. Timothy Zahara asks the question, are the constraints imposed by political correctness worthwhile, or does political correctness stifle self-expression and creativity?
- 9 hours ago - Families that play together, stay together: the secret to success for family business - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Strategic headwinds hold back Australian growth as CEOs take on digital challenge - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Climate change: a long term issue but are you ready for 30 June 2018? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Finding our Next Generation of Defence Entrepreneurs - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Is HASS innovation’s ugly duckling? - 2 Comments