Uttering the phrase “political correctness” in the workplace is not a good way to make friends. Few people are interested in being lectured by the “PC police”. Timothy Zahara asks the question, are the constraints imposed by political correctness worthwhile, or does political correctness stifle self-expression and creativity?
- 3 days ago - Australian companies in China remain positive about growth opportunities but wary of atmospherics - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Pi day – Random infinite impact on corporate R&D as ideas approach the speed of light - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Advancing Australian Agriculture in partnership with Asia – the good times can be even better - 1 Comment
- 1 week ago - Trump tax cuts pose serious questions for Australian economy - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - On International Women’s Day: will you press for progress? - 0 Comment