Uttering the phrase “political correctness” in the workplace is not a good way to make friends. Few people are interested in being lectured by the “PC police”. Timothy Zahara asks the question, are the constraints imposed by political correctness worthwhile, or does political correctness stifle self-expression and creativity?
- 3 days ago - The people who embrace evolution become the revolution. - 1 Comment
- 4 days ago - Cascades of data. Digital meters transforming the water industry - 1 Comment
- 1 week ago - Responsible investing or best returns? You can have both - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Employee entitlement to domestic violence leave commences for over 2.3 million Australians - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - Time for law firms to embrace the ‘bots’ and reimagine their workplace - 1 Comment