Uttering the phrase “political correctness” in the workplace is not a good way to make friends. Few people are interested in being lectured by the “PC police”. Timothy Zahara asks the question, are the constraints imposed by political correctness worthwhile, or does political correctness stifle self-expression and creativity?
- 12 hours ago - The spirit of ANZAC Day: more than just a day for Defence - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Leadership brands lose their allure as marketers take up the challenge - 1 Comment
- 7 days ago - Connected consumers demand cyber security - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Super funds performing strongly but will shrink in number over next five years - 0 Comment
- 1 week ago - Child Safeguarding: Why you must act now to make your organisation Child Safe - 0 Comment