The average expenses claim for work related expenses is $2,500. But would the conduct of some of these individual taxpayers pass the “pub test”.
- 4 hours ago - How ‘confidential’ is your personal information? APRA is putting companies on notice with a new standard - 1 Comment
- 2 days ago - Cracking down on the black economy could raise $5 billion per annum for the government - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Is Mezzanine debt dead? The growing role of Unitranche funding in the Australian debt market - 0 Comment
- 4 days ago - Australian companies grappling with accounting standards shake-up - 1 Comment
- 1 week ago - Australian companies in China remain positive about growth opportunities but wary of atmospherics - 0 Comment