While the focus from the Finkel Review has been on the Clean Energy Target and affordability, a number of other potentially fundamental changes to energy market governance arrangements have garnered less attention.
- 19 hours ago - The convergence of human and machine decision making: in sync or diametrically opposed? - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - The Black Economy: is it a tax or societal problem? - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Putting power back in the hands of consumers: shifting the focus back to the user - 1 Comment
- 4 days ago - One Magic Square: how small home gardens can increase vegetable consumption - 3 Comments
- 7 days ago - Does the program reflect the priorities? Scott Draper on a process-based approach to life - 0 Comment