While the focus from the Finkel Review has been on the Clean Energy Target and affordability, a number of other potentially fundamental changes to energy market governance arrangements have garnered less attention.
- 15 hours ago - The status quo is not good enough, but will the new national energy guarantee deliver reliability and emission reductions? - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Xi’s slogan is “the China dream”. What to watch for in The Great Hall of the People today. - 0 Comment
- 2 days ago - Sensemakers, changemakers and storytellers: three critical friends for navigating stakeholder relationships - 2 Comments
- 4 months ago - Finkel Review: Customers at the heart of the energy transition but will it deliver lower prices? - 0 Comment
- 4 months ago - CEOs innovate to overcome an uncertain economy - 0 Comment