As private credit markets continue to evolve, the bypassing of the traditional bank market has revealed a range of new debt structuring options for financial sponsors, with the latest trend: unitranche debt.
- 7 hours ago - The India Economic Strategy: an ambitious blueprint to raise India into our top three export markets by 2035 - 0 Comment
- 1 day ago - Want to terminate a contract with an insolvent counter-party: The option may no longer be yours - 0 Comment
- 3 days ago - Markets spooked by trade war spectre - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Time for the tax man to look across the Tasman? - 1 Comment
- 1 week ago - Amateurs talk strategy. Professionals talk logistics! - 1 Comment