Have you ever used the phrase, “like a girl’? Run, “like a girl”; hit a ball, “like a girl”; cry, “like a girl”. This is everyday sexism.
- 2 weeks ago - A Tale of Two Cities: Melbourne property market to recover before Sydney - 0 Comment
- 3 weeks ago - Digital transformation top of mind for business leader: KPMG Outlook 2019 - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - Tis the season to be jolly… Jolly cautious that is. I’ve been ‘Spoofed’ and had my data stolen - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - MYEFO optimistic but Australia needs to stay the course on fiscal discipline - 0 Comment
- 1 month ago - ATO releases corporate tax transparency report: proportion of companies not paying tax drops - 0 Comment