Have you ever used the phrase, “like a girl’? Run, “like a girl”; hit a ball, “like a girl”; cry, “like a girl”. This is everyday sexism.
- 4 days ago - Mental Toughness: It’s a mindset and more than just being resilient - 2 Comments
- 5 days ago - The cost of coming back: achieving a better deal for working mothers - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Silent movers: electric cars are coming, but is energy regulation ready? - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - “The good news is, I’m getting better”. A mental health story of courage and resilience - 17 Comments
- 2 weeks ago - Has our technical education fallen into a ‘polytechnic’ sized hole? - 0 Comment