Do not make the mistake of thinking that any one presidential decision will bring global climate action to a sudden and permanent halt. It will not. It is too late for that. The world is still moving towards a zero net carbon future and we all need to be ready for that.
- 3 days ago - Australian companies in China remain positive about growth opportunities but wary of atmospherics - 0 Comment
- 5 days ago - Pi day – Random infinite impact on corporate R&D as ideas approach the speed of light - 0 Comment
- 6 days ago - Advancing Australian Agriculture in partnership with Asia – the good times can be even better - 1 Comment
- 1 week ago - Trump tax cuts pose serious questions for Australian economy - 0 Comment
- 2 weeks ago - On International Women’s Day: will you press for progress? - 0 Comment